Preserving and interpreting the history of Fort Bragg and the Mendocino Coast.

The historical society’s headquarters is located in the Guest house Museum. The Guest House was built primarily of coast redwood in 1892 by the Fort Bragg Redwood Company as a private residence for the Johnson Family owners of the company. The house was also used for visiting senior officials from the San Francisco headquarters and VIP guest visitors to the Fort Bragg mill and logging sites.

The Guest House Museum

P.O. Box 71
Fort Bragg, CA, 95437